Robert C. Skidmore
E-mail address: email@example.com
Began at Transfer Title: 1987
Began in the title/realty field: 1987
Mount Vernon Nazarene College (University), 1992
Degree in Business Administration, History Minor, Cum Laude
Ashland University, 1995
Master of Business Administration
The University of Akron, School of Law, 2001
- CLE Speaker – Topic, “Real Estate Closings in Ohio” – Medina County Bar Association, 5/19/2006
- Affiliate of the year for Medina County Board of Realtors, 2019.
- Admitted to practice law in the State of Ohio
- Medina County Bar Association
- Summit County Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Licensed title insurance agent, State of Ohio
- Ohio Land Title Association
- American Land Title Association
- Medina County Board of Realtors, Affiliate
- Medina County Home Builders Association, Affiliate
- Medina Salvation Army – Board of Directors, 2006 – 2014.
- Medina City Schools - Board of Education, President, 2016 and 2021.
- Medina County Career Center Board Member, 2014-2020. Served as President in 2019.
- Ohio Land Title Association - legislative Committee / OLTA Pac Committee
- Ohio State Bar Association - Real Property Section.
- Medina County Bar Association, President 2012.
- Leadership Medina County, 2013
- Ohio State Bar Association Leadership Academy Graduate, 2012.